PH

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Great ingredients and potential dosage with 2% Alpha Arbutin serum!! I use it 2 times a day , at AM with niacinamide and at PM with VitaminC and Retinol. It's make my face brighter , reduced dark spots and acne scars. It's brightening and moisturizer serum. Gentle for sensitive and aging skin. The scent is okay , it's intense texture but fast absorption. Good quality and price. Suggest!! 💖

Have been using for a week and already the pigmentation from sun damage is fading. Has a light scent and only need a 1 pump for the whole face. Quality feels nice and absorbs into the skin fairly quickly. The size of the package is pretty decent as well as the price. Looking forward to seeing awesome results!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I started it just recently, so it is way too early to speak about the results, yet no allergies. The package is well-design, it is nice & colorful - just pleasant to give it as a gift to myself; the bottle is also very nice - it is nice to keep it in your hands. The only confusing thing is that there is no expiration date on the bottle / package, it is very confusing...

Posted on May 17, 2022

I like the texture and consistency of this serum. It isn’t too lightweight or thick so I use it after my essence. It’s meant to work overnight and I think it slightly helps with my acne scarring but I have used better skincare products containing alpha-arbutin. I don’t like packaging it seems leak prone. It is a very protable size and could work alone in hydrating without other products other than a moisturiser.

6f0cb0aa-08bd-409d-9189-643f2e3292fc
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

It’s been only a month since I started using this product so still not sure about effectiveness on my spots. However, I like it’s texture and my skin look more healthy now :) one thing I want to mention is to be sure put sunscreen on after applying this product in the morning. One day I didn’t then my skin got very red and sensitive, which I think people call “photosensitive”. It took few days for my skin to recover so now I use the product only evening.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

scent : very light scent almost no scent usage : i use it every other night quality : nice quality concern : Hyper pigmentation skin type : sensitive and combo packaging : don't like the fact that it doesn't have a lid size : good size last for months composition : nice and gentle frequency : feel free to use it at night or day but use a sunscreen

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Was using AMBI fade cream religiously and after learning the safety concerns I switched to this natural and safe alternative and I’m never going back!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My skin has never been so soft and smooth! Whether is brightens or not i'll keep on using it as it infuses moisture into my skin, adds vitality and shine!works well with cleansing gel of the same brand.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

liquid consistency, read many great reviews and expect it to be good. HOWEVER, the packaging is awful. How can a serum so greatly raved come in such cheap, non hygienic package? doesn't have a lid, no seal, just a box, and the pump head comes out if you turn in the wrong direction. Hope the results make up for that, and a call out to Acure to improve packaging

Posted on May 30, 2022

I saw improvement in my hyperpigmentation within 3 day and it have a light scent and quality of the bottle is amazing easy to use with the pump