PH

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Incredible!

This Icing Sweet Bar mask is amazing! I absolutely love it! The watermelon scent is to die for, and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. This is by far my favorite sheet mask that I have ever used!

Loved how moisturizing it is. Good face mask. Gentle and the scent isn’t that strong. I used it at night. I think it suits sensitive skin because i have it and it didn’t irritate my face. I would love to try the other masks in the same line. Love the packaging!!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I loved the mask as it was comfortable and smelled wonderful! The mask is moisturizing and refreshing the skin! I'm going to get some more for the summer!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It’s a sheet mask don’t expect anything form it it hydrate and that’s it

ddea9a27-c721-47a9-b296-d8d242d5841c
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
19985

I really liked how it moisturizes. A good face mask. A delicate fragrance . I used it for the night. I think it is suitable for sensitive skin. I like the packaging.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Cools the skin and smells like a watermelon scented body spray. Contains pretty good ingredients as well (glycerin, urea, allantoin, to name a few). But it's nothing special.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Has yet to use it but the packaging is so cute and I’m so excited to try it

Posted on May 17, 2022

got this for a little girl and she loved the packaging, the ingredients are mild so it was age appropriate

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Well moisturizing and hydrating face mask. Nice watermelon scent. I like very much. Highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This sheet mask is so hydrating and it made my skin much brighter!