PH

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I've been using A+D ointment on my severely dry, cracked lips since I was a kid. Whenever I stop using this and go to another lip care product, I end up missing this and go right back. It's the ONLY thing that can soothe my lips overnight and keep them significantly less chapped as the day goes by (although I almost always reapply as much as I can throughout the day). I even put A+D ointment on any active eczema flareups I may have. The size of the tube is a steal for the price, the package is nice and secure, and the ingredients are not harmful in the least. Simply the best!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

It is hard to find A&D ointment in the Netherlands, so when I found this website selling the big tubs of it, I ordered 4 of them immediately. Shipment came in quick, and I do not regret ordering them! In my opinion, best product for babies. Helps to prevent diaper rash and doesn't dry out the skin like some European products might.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have used the product for my children when they were young and now for my grandchildren. We use it for lots of minor injuries, not just diaper rash.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Good quality product that helps to protect skin. Not only for babies. The smell is a bit strange as it contains lanolin but it's natural.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The best diaper cream for my baby. It keeps it moisturised. We use this in her face when she has rashes due to her saliva too.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Very good product. Flavor use quality size age package benefits moisturize sensitive gentle frequency composition .

fa9cee58-b147-49e0-b171-80a8213adb75
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

We love using this product, it works every time. Never dissatisfied!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

The item arrived packaged well. The quality of my product was excellent I will be using this service again.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

good as described . i buy from iherb since 2010. i use it daily.