PH

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
moisturizing well!

I like this product very much. It's very moist but has no harmful chemicals ingredients or synthetic fragrances. So it's good for my dry and sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

Coming from a folk who's prone to fungal acne and has used a handful of toners, this one is by far the most impressive one that's FA safe. Its formula is coconut water-based, hence why it's sooo hydrating yet still manage to be lightweight. Other FA-safe toner tend to be more watery and may need layering but this one packs a punch. It's truly great for all skin type and I love it - 10/10. This 9wishes product needs more attention!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Honestly this stuff is pretty hydrating, unfortunately my skin doesn't appreciate the squalane thats in this bottle of goodness.

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

Why did I make this purchase? I decided on this purchase merely as a Plan B for those times when I could not get May Coop Raw Sauce, which is frequently a difficult get. What a lovely surprise this has been! I like an essence such as these two as a first step after cleansing in my morning regime, and the 9Wishes does not disappoint. It is slightly thicker than the May Coop, is unscented to my nose, dries to a lovely finish (no undue glassiness), and produces a surface that plays well under foundation, even providing a bit of slip to ease application. It is even better priced than the May Coop, which is also on my dressing table and which I will also continue to purchase (just because I love the product). I prefer to create my own steps in facial care so that I can make minor adjustments as climate and skin conditions dictate, and the essence step has been a very effective addition for me. If you have the one that is right for you, it makes what you do next just work better. Would I recommend this product to someone else? Absolutely. Will I purchase this product again? Again, absolutely.

Posted on Nov 13, 2020

After loving their rice cleanser, I had to try this. Coconut water is amazingly hydrating and it feels like a hug to my skin. Love the ingredients. Great value for size too.

Posted on Oct 28, 2020

Surprisingly good, deeply hydrating, without the stickiness or a heavy feeling. Chock full of great ingredients that are beneficial to most types of skin, especially dry and/or dehydrated. Alcohol-free, fragrance-free. Would definitely repurchase!

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

Nice hydrating toner, deep nourishment. You don’t need very much. However, this contains some liquid silicones that I prefer to not have in my watery toner products. Overall the other ingredients are amazing, and I love the serum and cleanser from this range!!

Posted on Dec 16, 2019

This toner leaves my skin feeling hydrated, yet not sticky or weighed down with product. For those of you who do not know, as I did not know for many years, a toner in Korean products is meant to provide your skin with moisture, not an astringent used to clean oil. The toner is almost like water and soaks into your skin nicely. I simply put a little in my hand and rub it on my face and neck. I do not use a cotton pad, as I feel it wastes too much product. Gentle on the skin.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Very nice toner for dry skin, very moisturising.