PH

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 16, 2023
1,394

I really liked this garlic extract, in combination with parasites, from candida, perfectly raises immunity. Garlic is generally the most powerful anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory agent, the doctor ordered me to swallow garlic straight with teeth, it’s difficult, so capsules are the best choice! The smell is insignificant, the tablet is small.

I bought this for my wife as a source for reducing high cholesterol. The product is of good quality and the ingredient is enteric and does not cause heartburn. People of age over 45 should make it a point to take garlic or garlic supplements as it is supposed to be benefit high cholesterol. This product did not have any effect on my wife's cholesterol. Packaging, size etc are all fine, but did not have the expected effect.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
3,442

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

garlic is essential for immunity. this does the job very well and tastes nice. bought it for a heart disease patient. he was very happy with it.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Garlic has many good benefits for immunity and overall health, but it may make you gasy and smells very bad, and sticks for a long time. However, after my dad used this for a while he didn't complain about any of those issues, also I hear garlic extrat is better than garlic oil.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I used it for couple of days and i think it’s ok I use it for digestive issues ( sibo ) and sensitivity of colon. Little bit garlic smell Small size tablets Hopefully it will help me in the long term

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
4,070

These tablets are incredible , imagine the good benefits it possess and also the main responsible on supporting the health of my heart and circulatory system.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023
2,509

Best Quality , size , packing and good I love it thank u

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Quality is good. Price is excellent. Works good with other supplements for sibo. Ingredients are clear