Dragon Herbs, Longan, 6 oz (170 g)
- Date First Available: June 2 2011
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DRA-00698
- UPC Code: 679372006981
- Package Quantity: 6 oz
15 x 14 x 5.1 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Stay Fresh Resealable Package
- Di Tao Certified Authentic Source
- Ron Teeguarden's Seal of Approval
- A Superior Blood Building Tonic
- 100% Natural
- Dietary Supplement
- Also Known as Long Yan, Long Yan Rou, Gui Yuan Rou or Dimocarpus Longan
- A Must For Women A Plus For Men
Longan, translated literally as "Dragon Eye" is a fleshly fruit extremely popular in Asia as a snack and as an ingredient in tonic teas and formulations. It has a slightly chewy texture with a unique sweet smoky flavor.
- There is a saying in Chinese herbalism that "women are governed by blood". As a result, women generally benefit significantly from blood tonics. Longan is a great blood tonic, often combined with blood tonics such as Dang Gui and Peony root to make blood-building teas and formulations.
- It is a great Qi tonic for building up your everyday energy. Consumed regularly, Longan boosts temporary energy as well as long term vitality, yet it is not a stimulant like caffeine. It gives you energy while simultaneously relaxing you.
- Longan promotes tranquility. Longan has been found to promote deep, refreshing sleep.
- It can be used to enhance memory and steady the nerves by fortifying Blood and Qi.
- Longan is a famous beauty herb. Longan adds luster and beauty to the skin.
- Longan is traditionally used as a heart tonic.
Enjoy our Longan straight from the bag. Sprinkle them into your cereal, salads, grains, vegetables, yogurt, soups or into baked goods like cookies and muffins. You can also brew them alone or with other teas and herbs to make delicious hot and cold beverages. Our 1 oz. to-go packets are perfect for lunch boxes and outings.
Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts and peanuts.
Free of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides and artificial colors.
Our Longan's color will darken over time. This does not impact quality or taste.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 10 dried fruits (17 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carb||13 g||5%|
|Total Sugars||13 g||†|
|Vitamin C||5 mg||5%|
|Longan (fruit) dried||17 g||†|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
†Daily Value not established