PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Good tea but very light taste

I like this tea, it has a light turmeric and lemony taste just as you would expect, but I wish that the flavors came through stronger than they do even with a long brew time. I appreciate that this is caffeine free so I can drink it any time of the day, and that it is made of all recyclable or compostable materials.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

A really yummy tea -- the tumeric is not too strong. This works especially well for my partner who has acid reflux -- we make this post meal and it helps to calm his reflux.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

The taste is kind of mild!!! I d prefer more flavor to it! I believe it smooth the digestion though, u can feel some hint of spices like black pepper kind of;(

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

In each order, I put this product in my basket. It is great. I recommend it to you. Not first and not last for sure.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I bought this tea to try since turmenic is very healthy for our body. It is anti inflamatory. The taste so so, not my type.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This tea smells so good. I love the taste. Yogi makes the best teas. The quality is always excellent. The packaging is cute too. They have uplifting messages on every tea packet.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Yogi brand is a quality tea. They use only the best ingredients. This blend has the benefit of Turmeric. It also has ginger which makes it taste wonderful. No caffeine so I can drink as frequently as I want. IHerb has the best prices I have found.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I like the taste of this turmeric tea more than the honey chai turmeric vitality.

be5841e2-a69d-4790-b104-984a8a1aa849
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love Yogi teas and the quality organic ingredients. This isn’t my favourite. The blend is good but the flavour intensity is a bit weak for my liking.