PH

1,670
BioResearcher
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Tasty gum

The taste (sweet spearmint) and smell of this gum are excellent! The packaging is good (small size and secure lid). This gum protects the teeth from cavities, because of the Xylitol ingredient, so I usually use it after eating meals. I usually chew 2 pieces at the same time, because I like bigger gums. It's made in the Netherlands and the quality feels excellent. The 2 things I wish were improved: - The seal you remove when first opening the container ripped and left some sticky residue that took a bit to remove. - I wish it was a bit cheaper.

1e2a2021-5966-430f-823b-cdfccd2205ad
10cf06bd-7171-4384-a003-642727fea562
32da4c82-9959-47c9-a3be-64d2e7d08d92
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

We have been getting many Xylitol products hoping it really helps our oral situation. Since I always use peppermint for toothpaste, mouthwash and everything, I’ve been getting peppermint Spry. This is the first time trying spearmint. Oh my! Spearmint has much stronger smell and very refreshing. I will be repeating Spearmint next time!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

this game has an excellent flavor for spearmint lovers. it tastes sweet and the flavor is pure. the size of the chips is like any gum ship you would typically find. it contains ingredients that help clean your teeth.

6a47fbac-fbdb-471d-96d3-fcee12504e4f
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I like this product i will buy again…. It is veeeeeeery nice and I recommend to buy it…. Good packaging….. Delivered on time… I benefit from this product…. You will love it ….. Good quality…. Size is good.. I will use it every day.. Good for sensitive diet Good for taste……

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Loved this natural spearmint taste. The xylitol in the gum helps maintain a natural pH level in the mouth. Plus, the act of chewing gum stimulates the production of saliva, which helps clear away food, strengthen teeth, as well as reduce the level of acid in my mouth that cause tooth decay. I take 2 pieces after meal 😉

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

The taste is strong but balanced, a lovely minty taste that stays in your mouth for at least half an hour. It keeps the teeth clean especially after food. I chew one for a few minutes then throw it because it may make me hungry if I chew longer. However if I eat a lot of food and am uncomfortable it, I chew this and it eases that overfull feeling.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I love the flavor and absence of sugar in this gum. I have a piece after lunch when I’m unable to brush my teeth. As an added bonus, after lunch the gum is a satisfying end to my lunch break and seems kind of like a micro dessert. The price is good on iHerb.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I've tried so many sugar & aspartame free spearmint gums and this one tastes the closest to real spearmint. Somehow they managed to encapsulate the true essence of the flavour without simply tasting like a toned-down peppermint, that is it still has it's own unique light zing without the burn. Only thing, and common with nearly all gums, the flavour doesn’t last long, but still worth it for anyone who prefers spearmint over peppmint.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This chewing gum has no sugar or horrible chemical sweeteners. Good for tooth health and perks up up while working without the down of sugar. Keeps me alert while driving. The price is better when buying the larger quantity. Terrific flavor choices. Long lasting flavor. Great for airplane air pressure chewing too. Stays sweet for hours. Not sticky. Good , useful treat without calories. The best chewing gum around.