Page 1 - Reviews - Wholesome, Organic Cane Sugar, 1 lb (454 g) - iHerb
PH

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Healthy is prevalent! Natural sugar is awesome!!. Love to involve it in warm beverages and in my baking. Natural sugar tastes fundamentally better compared to your essential white sugar. Attempt it and understand! You will not be disillusioned or conflict.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The best sugar ever. it's quality is high. the ingredient is organic cane sugar. tastes better than any other sugar. not too sweet. I like that it's Fair trade sugar. Wholesome and healthy.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I ordered it only after ordering a pack of kombucha scoby. I don’t know the recipe, so had to make another order. And it’s a benefit! Now I use this sugar in every recipe.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

One of the best Brands I have bought thus Far, I love the grains it's of medium quality and not too Big or small. I use this mostly to make homemade Body scrubs, But it's great for Cooking, Baking as Well❣️

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Wholesome is superior! Organic sugar is the best!!. Love to use it in warm drinks and in my baking. Organic sugar tastes signifcantly better than your basic white sugar. Try it and see what I mean! You won't be disappointed or disagree.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Organic, grown in Paraguay, tastes great. Non-GMO and comes in a resealable bag which is useful. Expensive but worth it if you can afford it. I don't buy it all the time.

Posted on May 2, 2021

I had switched to a different organic sugar for a while and it was good. I ordered Wholesome brand again after a long time. Wow the difference was noticeable. The Wholesome brand was richer in taste and color. My tea's and coffees and hot drinks will not go without Wholesome brand organic sugar again. I'm on my way to the kitchen now and I'm going to add it to my homemade cocoa.

Posted on Nov 6, 2020

I was looking for a healthier alternative to white sugar, specially for my morning tea, baking, I tried this one and so far I like its taste, sweet doesn’t have any particular flavor, I love the sealable packaging it’s very practical, the price also is good I’ll definitely buy it again Please my friend if you find my review helpful, give me a thumbs it matters to me a lot, thank you Have a good day

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Long term loyal customer for this product. Fragrant sugar as if it’s fresh from a sugar cane.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Bought this for my prepper stash, but I like everything else by this company.