PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

First time to try it and I love the scent and it really moisturize the hair very well. The size is quite small and I wish there is a bigger size from it.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I follow the Curly Girl method and this is one of the few conditioners that meet the CG criteria. Aside from that, it smells great and is very good at detangling my long, curly, hair. I like that it doesn't have parabens either!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is a nice lightweight conditioner that doesn't weigh my fine straight hair down. In fact I find it gives me some lift and volume and the scent is nice.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The scent is not bad I use in my hair the package was good I didn't get any sensitive. Don't put it in your scalp It didn't moisturize my hair that much actually I the quality is good and the size to the age is long its good for curly hair it's have a lot benefits

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Not yet come, Under trial ordered for friend hope it is good

HAVE USED THIS CONDITIONER BEFORE AND LOVED IT, VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRICE AND SIZE.THANKS.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Very competitive price in such size. The scent is floral. Gives enough moisture and slip to hair.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Good quality Good ingredients Good size For all ages Good package

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

so good makes my hair moisturize buy it again sure

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Perfect for hair conditioning ! I use it as a co-wash as well