Page 1 - Reviews - theBalm Cosmetics, Mary-Lou Manizer, Highlighter & Shadow, 0.32 oz (9.06 g) - iHerb
PH

Posted on May 24, 2022

My product came shattered, but it’s still usable somehow. I use it as a powder blended with bb cream, gives me amazing inside glow! The size is standard, plastic package, nor very convenient to open, especially when it’s not steady inside. Anyway, works ok on my fair cool tone skin (age 35). The quality is ok, but nothing special. The color is worm champagne, powder texture, illuminates not too harsh.

57f682be-28ce-44d6-9a0c-a81ae2eda8e0
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I am in love with the effect that this highlighter provides to my skin! It glows up and the shine stays on the skin for all day. Totally recommend it!!!

d75cf81e-9d31-46e7-8e30-887625f0ebf8
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This highlighter is the best 💗✨ I love it to the point that I can’t only have one but many of it 💗 just perfect can be used for day & night make up 💗

6507c753-c156-4419-8b5a-0de9b6e015e2
372f54fa-6da6-4f51-9dec-eb42b0e3bab3
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

You get a lot of product for the price. It is the perfect champagne nude and goes on smooth. So happy that iHerb carries this brand.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This shadow is exactly what I was looking for, and love that it's a healthy product to use on my skin as well. Please continue to carry this!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Good price and no talk, amazing combo for acne prone skin. + has a good mirror + compact packaging

88d42e81-90b5-46ad-9232-cca2f390d65d
a38969ad-a2bd-4927-9fb7-99ac759f20d6
87f99418-938d-48da-beb9-5c7d4889a735
84e659a8-2711-4639-8223-78753eef42d3
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I like this highlighter. It’s a nice shade for light to medium skin. I like to mix it with a rose gold highlighter. However, it looks a bit glittery or like powdery.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is a classic OG of all highlighters. The universally appealing neutral tone golden shade would work for a variety of skin tones. I love this. I used to own it and after using a lot of highlighters, I’m back to this and it’s so great!

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

Even though the product is one of the best in middle price segment, I would say that it is too big. I would create a duo (highlighter + bronzer) out of it or decrease the size of the packaging. Otherwise, it is a very good highlighter with very cute reliable packaging with a mirror

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

This is my favourite highlighter ever. Please believe me, i tried those so much started from the mass market highlighters to the luxury ones. It is perfect for both fair and dark skin tones. A great bonus in using this highlighter comes in the blend of awesome ingredients in the formula