Page 1 - Reviews - theBalm Cosmetics, Bahama Mama, Bronzer, Shadow & Contour Powder, 0.25 oz (7.08 g) - iHerb
PH

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is my holy grail bronzer and contour powder! I have tried many contour products over the years and none have been a good match for my skin tone. All of them have pulled too red or orange on me, even the more ash/cool toned ones, or else they looked muddy. My skin tone is a hard-to-match medium warm olive (Dior 3wo, Nars Messine 3.2, Fenty Skin Tint 10, Lancôme Foundation Stick 410 Bisque W). This powder is the exact shade of the natural shadows of my cheekbones and jawline, and I imagine it would be a great match for a lot of skin tones. It’s also fungal acne safe and unscented, which I need my beauty products to be. It blends seamlessly, has no shimmer, comes in cute plastic-free packaging with a mirror, and is reasonably priced. I definitely recommend it!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Not my first time buying or using. It has a cute size, no scent, nice packaging and great quality. The color is just perfect, if has a nice texture and i personally use it for eyeshadow and contour. It has a nice coverage and I have no concern whatsoever regarding this product. I recommend

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Give a real glow and a sunkissed effect i really like the texture and the product in general the size is quite small nice packaging and good composition no harmfull ingredients.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I enjoyed using it the quality is great and the texture is very soft on the skin it doesn’t clutter on the skin as this is was my first concern the color is natural and matte it gives a nice coverage

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

i have yellow undertone and most bronzer including benefit hoola looks still somewhat muddy/orangy on me. this is ashier than hoola and at a good price ;)

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Like this bronzer. It is not orange, is more of the cool side and blends well on skin. My skin is medium and it looks nice and sunkissed on it.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I use it as a contour and it's the best! The shade makes it looks like a shadow rather than a bronzed look which is great!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I loveee to use it as countour but be careful because its very pigmented so it may stain a bit if you use it too much

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Honestly my favourite bronzer to exist. Doesnt look like dirt on my face and just has a beautiful undertone that makes it look so naturally and sun kissed. Blends great.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Very nice bronzer, on the cool side of shade and very buildable which makes it perfect for countouring your face, and get more defined features. the product itself is like a tiny book with beautiful print on the cover and cute little mirror inside.