PH

4.6
MamaToMany
Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Comes firm, gets soft!

I was looking for something soft for my daughter's extremely sensitive skin. The kind of skin that even when the most gentle pressure is used for acne, she's left with a scab and redness for weeks. She gets blackheads SO fast, if she misses a day of washing... but all scrubbers irritate her skin and cause more redness! I was worried when this arrived because it's hard as a rock at first. It actually ended up being perfectly gentle and soft. Yay! It looks like I FINALLY found something that works on the world's most sensitive skin!!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021
4,637
15,547

I have always loved sea sponges and cannot wait to experiment with this one. I will be back to update on this brand. Please like this review and thank you for doing so

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

I love using this sponge when I cleanse my face, it's soft and does not drag at all while being really good with removing my cleanser.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Great for applying body makeup or I guess it’d be okay to cut down to several smaller pieces for face makeup. I bought it for use in the shower with a medicated soap but it’s too dense for that.

337def6d-27c6-4727-b066-90bf08ec100d
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Cut in half and it’s perfect. Dries nicely. Cleans well. Great to pack for trips too bc it dries back into a hard disc. So cool.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I never realized how much I needed this exfoliation my skin definitely build on on product 🙌 it's so affordable too.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Very gentle on the skin.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Works really well on extremely sensitive skin. It is smooth enough to rub my face. Cut into half, because it's size so big for the face. Overall excellent quality.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This product is fantastic it absorbs so much water and then when you ring it out you can almost dry your face with it I use it every time I wash my face and it is the perfect addition to my beauty routine