PH
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 15, 2022
很好!

The quality is good. It benefits people who go to the gym. the ingredients are natural, it tastes like regular pills, the size depends on your consumption.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

My doctor recommended this product for me as a result of a fatty liver. It has worked as advertised. My blood work numbers have been significantly reduced. Also, iHerb was very quick in getting me the product very quickly. Two thumbs up!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Easy to swallow, good for value, recommended for pregnant ladies

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I thought other brands of this product and always come back to this one. I like the convenience and the purity of this lecithin.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love it!! it has been long time since I purchase it!!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very good to use the quality of blood get much better Thanks for offer this product

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Excellent quality Phosphatidyle Choline. Reputable, safe brand. I take it for my brain as I have MS

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
3,256

Fantastic product that has helped me a lot - Thank you so much!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

It's a product that I buy often.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

Increased my levels of acetyl choline and my brain function and speech improved. I highly recommend it.