Page 1 - Reviews - PlantFusion, Complete Plant Collagen Builder, Natural, 10.58 oz (300 g) - iHerb
PH

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I only eat vegan collagen. This one is vegan but not organic. I always like to try something new. If someone looking collagen, vegan and organic, I recommend Sunwarrior.

fd0ae840-3b45-4db0-9104-b11dfe02d89d
e2013d15-a47a-40e3-a311-22a010995505
36e735f7-ae29-48ed-b8c9-52cb13b49f26
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Other people have commented on my skin since I started this product, I have definitely seen improvement and benefit . I find that this one as well as the vanilla flavour mix well and are easy to swallow. The taste is pleasant and not very sweet (you can add sweetener if required) . It adds some plant based vitamins and minerals, but I do just take half of the recommended dose of this protein since I watch my macros and I take other vitamins. Really happy that I haven't reacted to this, and that my body tolerates it well. Seems to be good quality, and has extra nutrition in the ingredients for people looking to add some vegan "building blocks" into their diet.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I usually don't like these type of powders but found this to be a great option for a collagen builder, something hard to find as a vegan. This is the neutral flavor and it can go with anything

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I don't like the gritty mouthfeel of this product and I'm pretty sure it makes me constipated. The silica perhaps?? I will reduce the recommended dose and hope that makes a difference. Will be ordering the Peach/Mango Collagen product instead of this one in the future.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Tastes like your average pea protein. I realized that collagen builder stuff in smoothies just isn't for me, the texture and flavour just bothers me. I much prefer this stuff in tablet form.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Mix in with my smoothies. Vegan collegen rather than cow bones!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Tastes good (usually take half the amount instead of full). Easy way to intake collagen. Second time buying

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

I mix with my morning smoothie. A bit pricey so I use one scoop instead of 2. Can’t tell if this works for skin or not as of yet. Been using this for four months. Tastes great and plant based which is hard to find

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

Great product! I was looking to switch to a plant based collagen, but had a hard time finding a product that offered the same benefits as the animal based formulas. This powder completely fits the bill, so glad I made the switch!

Posted on Oct 21, 2020

This collagen builder has nice ingredients, but I cannot drink it mixed with water. Taste is pretty bad, even in a green smoothie (no fruit though, only berries) it is still pretty strong.