Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Ultra Prenatal, 180 Tablets - iHerb
PH

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

My wife really like it, balanced combination of vitamins and minerals. If you want you can split it to half and take lower dosage. Good price/quality ratio. There is no thousands percent dosages of anything per day, as we wanted. Just take 0,5 -2 per day as you want.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The tablets are not too big, easy to swallow. Although the dosage is 2 tablets, I found the amt of folic acid in 1 is enough if you are following a balanced diet and using this just to supplement a healthy lifestyle

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Now that my husband and I are trying to conceive I only want the best and most potent ingredients and Nature's Plus is the one I trust. So glad I can have them delivered to my house!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Those are great prenatal vitamins, have everything needed. Good quality ingredients. The only problem is it is high in vitamin è so I had to stop taking them after I got pregnant.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Alhamdulillah I found prenatal suplement quite complete for the quality based on the ingredients. but the size is really make me afraid , ITS too big😭😭 sometimes it can't swallow smooth.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Overall a good and cost effective as compared to other brands on iherb Pros: 1. Contains most of the nutrients needed by both baby and mother 2. Only 2 tablets per serving, not 4 or 6 3. Very much cost effective as compared to other brands like GARDEN OF LIFE 4. Calcium content much higher than other brands 5. Vegetarian But it can be made better by certain modifications a) Some nutrients are present in much higher quantities whose quantity in the tablet should be reduced B) Some less common nutrients are lacking like selenium, should be incorporated C) DHA which is needed for the brain development of baby should be added D) Plus Green and probiotic blend will make this Prenatal EXCELLENT Hope the authorities will take the review and incorporate the changes in the prenatal. If any find the review useful, hit the LIKE. Thank you

Posted on May 22, 2021

I love these vitamins!!! I have been taking them for about 9 months now and I really feel a big difference. My nails got so healthy, long and suuuper strong! I also noticed a lot of new baby hairs growing on my head! I'm taking only one pill per day as I am not pregnant now but I was recommended to start taking prenatals while trying for a baby to prepare the body for a pregnancy.

Posted on Oct 24, 2020

These are a good size but definitely do-able. I like they don’t have the liver damaging film. You do have to take two but it’s not bad. Just waiting to hopefully get pregnant and then I’d give 5 stars. I do have the MTHFR so glad to have the folate.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Been buying this for my wife. Took time like all vitamins, but the results are great!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Love these! Has all the nutrients I was looking for and is a great price