PH

2096

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
2096

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The package is good, my husband use it everyday. One bite size but remember its taste is not what you think.. haha! Good quality for sure and help your immune system!!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My auntie recommend this Vitamin C for me, I take it everyday when I was infected COVID, and my rapid test was negative on Day 7. So blessed

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is the 2nd year i start having vitamin C based doctor suggestion & it does improve my health. One thing i like shop at iHerb is the information are details and the customer service quick to revert our questions

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I ordered this because of it components and suitability (a lot of supplements irritate my skin). It's really great, I will order it again.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

very good package, it was very good, thanks , good quality, size was good, delivery was good, serving was good, supplement was good, frequency improvement was good, benefit was good, taste was good, ingredient was good, it was use full, age was good

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

It is my third bottle. When I ran out of it, my body felt the lack. I am kind intolerant and got loose stools so I have one in the morning and one at night. Alternating with other 2 brands for better absorption.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I bought this before but with 100 caplets but this time I got 300 caplets. please like!!

b2073467-0d7e-493b-8be4-a630dff736ab
90274850-eef6-4387-b49e-0994f0480706
267b4706-887a-4fe7-934b-efa8397686ae
ab38b002-4fee-4d2f-b5d1-21c4e136f0e9
Posted on Jun 24, 2021

What I like best about Nature's Bounty Vitamin C is that it's just pure vitamin C. It doesn't contain rose hips, bioflavonoids, or any of the other ingredients that are commonly combined with C. I realize that those additional ingredients are supposed to help with absorption, but they cause adverse effects for me, and it's very hard to find a brand of vitamin C that doesn't include them. This brand is pure vitamin C, it's affordable, it comes in a high dose so I only have to take it once a day unless I'm sick and need an extra "booster," and the capsules are easy to swallow, especially compared to the tablets. This is the only brand of vitamin C I will use!