PH

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Good product! Vitamin D is very important for health and affects immunity takes part in metabolism. It helps for the formation of bone cells, the work of immune cells, conduction of excitation impulses through nerve fibers, the functioning of skeletal muscles and heart muscle. It is better to take vitamin D with Vitamin K2 MK7 which gives better absorption. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. Excellent product and give satisfaction with good result.

61818f67-54dc-47e0-9f54-279d12a5bb30
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

ef193359-74fb-41eb-80ab-262248c0a99f
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have used Nature's Bounty D3 as recommended by my doctor and have had excellent results. I was fortunate to find it on iherb for a great price. Home delivery during the pandemic is very convenient. On a number of occasions I have gone to purchase it at a local pharmacy only to get there and find that the product wasn't available. I have told several friends about the really good prices and how convenient it is to shop on iherb.

I love this vitamin D. At the beginning i only take 1 capsule. But now i found out that I am vitamin D deficiency, so i take 2 a day! I checked that we can take up to 4000 iu of Vitamin D, it's depend on your deficiency level! Vitamin D plays a very important role in our body, it helps the absorption of calcium, especially for women who's reaching menopause, you should start checking your vitamin d level during your 40. Because around 40 - 50 is the period of perimenopause which is around menopause. In this period of time it's very important to nourish yourself. Vitamin D deficiency can cause a lot of problems, it affects our moods & bone loss. If you're vitamin d deficiency you will likely have depression, fatigue and bone pain like me ! This does save my life. Nature's bounty Vitamin D is a mini softgel type , it's very easy to swallow and tasteless. So far this works best for me loved it !

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Today, the most demanded vitamin D is also called vitamin sun. Vitamin D3 protects the body from stress, viruses, and inflammatory processes, the guardian of immunity. Both children and adults need it. Vitamin D from the company Nature's BOUNTY is 1000IU a daily convenient dose. High quality product.I like this supplement because it is inexpensive, easy to use.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

natures bounty is a reputable brand. good in quality. i bought this for my mom. she loves it. her health seemed improved, less fall sick, her D3 level has increased.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Nice small size, package well, got it when it said it was going to be delivered, absorb with no taste and is good for your bones.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

The best vit D. I am taking 3 softgel a day. First of all, if you can take blood test to find out your vitamin D level in blood, and take based on your Vitamin D level, it's even better.

Posted on Nov 20, 2020

it's hard for an individual to evaluate such a product. It was evaluated by Consume Lab (NO connection to Consumers Research, Consumers Union, or Consumer Reports) and rated very well. Consumer Reports has quoted Consumer Lab's results in the past on other products, so I think it's reliable. I have no way of evaluating its effectiveness. I plan on continuing to take it.