PH

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

An excellent vitamin complex for women from my favorite Natural Factors brand. I bought it for myself and my mom. When I take a good multivitamin (like this product), my energy levels increase markedly, my skin, hair and nails look much better. The tablets are not too large and can be swallowed easily. The price is reasonable, and the quality of this supplement is high. Recommend!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

packaging safety, I received the goods in good condition. process purchase very easy and we avail to track the shipment until we receive the goods. Good quality of product and the price are affordable.

1c604df3-6009-4934-9a1a-687d7eb18188
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Packaged well & purchased because I'm over 40 and am just taking 2 a day for dosage that feels enough for me and it has all ingredients I need and some additional ones like Spirulina & Alfafa which is an added bonus. Will be buying more on my next shop as good value.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

bon rapport qualité prix Women's MultiStart is the perfect foundation multiple including a complete spectrum of nutrients, herbs, and antioxidants in the ideal ratio and serving. MultiStart reduces the need for supplemental pills such as calcium, and ensures that correct and balanced levels of important nutrients, herbs, and antioxidants are delivered to the body, specific to the nutritional needs of women.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I wanted to take a multivitamin just to make sure I was getting a few things like Iron and B vitamins without to take them all separately. This one seems to be good as fas I can tell!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I try this supplement because introduce by Naturopathic doctor, after take 3 capsule in the morning, urine become dark yellow , I think need to drink more water, the size of capsule is medium, for me is very easy to swallow & the smell is nice, good product quality

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Great composition and high potency, suitable for vegetarians. Good size for the price. However, I wish they were 1 tablet daily rather than 3 tablets per serving size.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Product arrived in good condition. Tracking were provided by sms. Great list of vitamins and minerals.

9eacc327-190b-43cc-9834-28ca5bb6fb49
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Good ingredients the pill size is good for swallowing I use it daily

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Excellent product.. i start include it on my diet.. feel better