PH

Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Good

I liked all masks, especially the pomegranate smell. It moisturizes well and keeps your face smooth. I use this mask after cleansing my face and toner to get benefit from the composition of the mask (put the mask in the fridge before using it). It is adequate for sensitive skin and you can gently massage your face to incorporate all useful elements that compose the mask. Click yes if it helps.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

If you're looking for a gentle and hydrating face mask, this is a great option! Made with natural ingredients, this mask leaves my skin feeling plump and moisturized. It's also super easy to apply and remove, and it has a light, refreshing pomegranate scent.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Love to treat myself with sheet masks occasionally, to make some spa atmosphere at home. This one felt really nice, I had a feeling of well fed, glowy skin. Pomegranate is known as antioxidant and having anti age benefits, so this can only be good for skin.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

the scent of this mask is very very pleasant plus all the benefits it has from the pomegranate as it has a very nice calming moisturizing and glowing effect to the skin but still very gentle on it, i use it after my shower and preferably it should be put in the fridge for 10 min before use, you will feel a very refreshing experience plus it will close your face pores that were open during the shower, if you found my comment useful, please hit the like bottom

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

My skin lookes revitalized after using this mask. Also my skin appears to look a bit brighter after taking off the mask. I love it!

39a732f8-cd10-4433-ac09-9e26e9995e00
5508cd3b-4bbd-4baa-8d26-204eb29b0c3a
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Refreshing and moisturizing mask. Not much to say; it’s a sheet mask, fun and easy to use also if you’re on a plane. It did not irritate or sting like some others do.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

great quality might include sensitive ingredients including collagen no leak in package the skin feels amazing after the improvement on the skin will be shown immediately after

Posted on May 25, 2022

Missha masks are by far my favourite as they're a cream type so you don't need a moisturizer after you remove it. Very good quality.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love this product. It quickly nourishes and moisturizes my face. Normally using before going out about 1-2 times per week. I don’t rinse it out and make up. Everything goes well with the make up. Love the flower or fruit scent.