Page 1 - Reviews - Lather, Bamboo Lemongrass Hair Wash, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
PH

Posted on May 8, 2022

The Lather Bamboo Lemongrass Hair Wash is one of my favorite shampoos. There's something about shampoos that contain bamboo that agrees with my hair. I have fine, dark blonde hair and it is hard to find shampoos that work well on fine hair. Also, some shampoos tend to darken my hair instead of bringing out the natural highlights which lets me know it really is cleaning instead of leaving a film or residue on the strands. I use a light conditioner on my ends after shampooing. When I have time I occasionally do a deep condition using Lather's Avocado Mint Hair Repair which I love.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Wore it for 2 weeks already, and im happy that my hair root is lifted, making it look fuller. The smell is not offensive, neutral, and the product lathers well. The conditioner detangler is light and suitable for my fine hair.

e0d22197-afa5-443f-9915-63ccd22c9207
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

gentle and efficient. I simply love all the Korean skin care products Highly recommended

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Purchased this with the creme rinse. Gentle and fragrant to use every day. No harsh or drying ingredients.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Like it a lot. Hair feels fuller and healthier. But wish they sold in larger containers. A lot of plastic!

Posted on May 14, 2022

It feels good to wash the hair with it Smells nice

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

too oily for me but the scent is good

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Not bad

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

good for the hair

Posted on May 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

I am very satisfied with this conditioner. The scent is delicious and I use it after shampooing. Excellent quality in the ideal size and moisturizes very well. I highly recommend.