PH

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Quality: As Jym supplements are famous for giving high quality products there is no question on that. Taste: loved the taste workout: just add it 30 minutes before your workout routine It gives you super high energy and increase your efficiency for your workouts and delay fatigue giving you excellent results in workout also the good composition of ingredients specially caffeinewill wake you up wake and motivate you if you are feeling lazy Dosage: the dosage size is huge with quality ingredients most of the supplements has small scoop but this one has huge scoop just like your protein powder Benefit: help to burn fat increase workout efficiency help to build muscle

My husband asked me to look for this pre-workout supplement and we're glad that you have this specific brand he want here in iherb! He's been getting this from the shop which I think it's a bit expensive compared here in iherb. I'm happy that he's satisfied for a good quality and service, will buy it again. Recommended! Thanks iherb!!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Jym products have the best flavor and work better than any other products I’ve used in the past. Love the taste of PreJYM. Can't take a full scoop too strong makes my skin feel like ants are crawling on it. 1/2 a scoop is perfect. Excellent morning wake up to replace coffee.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Very good quality preworkout. Provides clear energy and boost for training. The ingredients are clearly labeled and presented without any hidden blends. Personally i would prefer creatine monohydrate over creatine HCI, but a very solid and complete preworkout supplement overall. Does have an artificial like unnatural taste but still a pleasant flavor for a preworkout.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I drink one scoop with water first thing in the morning, 10~15 minutes before hitting the gym. It mixes very well and tastes great. You get a little tingling sensation from Beta Alanine, but it`s not bad as BSN`s No-Xplode for example. When I get to the gym and the effects kick in, my energy levels are boosted and the mental clarity and focus are amazing. The ride is smooth, not a all jittery. Over the years I have tried different brands and products, but this one and No Xplode are the only two that pack a punch, thus I alternate them every other month. With the Jym series though, you get an instant sense of quality when using their products. Definitely reccomend!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Packing is overpack, quite surprised when I see how much is inside, but weight wise it's the right amount. it's the best tasting supplement I had so far. price is also reasonable. If you are new to this product or sensitive to caffeine, I would suggest you to start with half dose, and make sure you dilute it enough. otherwise it can give you side effect like nausea.

Posted on May 31, 2022

One of the best pre workout products I ever use quality, taste and efficiency all came in one package. Keep your dosage as instructions says. I do recommend for a great energy before gym. Very benefit and good result.

5af1d617-8cdb-44a1-acf0-0496d30098be
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Pre Jym. Always reliable. Most bought pre workout (by far) since 2014. Personally never dislike md any flavor. If you like grape.. Try it out.!

02180c70-dd12-4d24-9769-5ecdd1afecd0
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

One of the best pre workouts in the market. I think all they need is to increase the Creatine dose, the Beta Alanine , and add essential amino acids instead of just BCAA.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Just a beast pre workout, with the right and high quality ingredients. Decent taste as well. The only downside is i would say the price.