PH

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The individual packages are very practical and a handy snack to carry around for those who like cheese. The smell is not strong and the taste is good. Low on carbs and high in protein. They are my snacks after workout. I like the small size of each package, individually packed and sealed.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Never have I ever tasted such a fragrant fresh combination of flavors unadulterated by synthetic oils and ingredients. This product is simply dehydrated Parmesan cheese and garlic. It's easy, simple and healthy. Saturated fats are stable and Parmesan cheese has less of an inflammatory affect on the body due to it's age. Great choice for those on Diets or those looking for a mouthful of flavor. I can only order these on occasion due to my uncontrollable behavior when I sense them nearby.

Made with 100% Wisconsin cheddar cheese, baked to perfection. I love these. Great low carb choice! And it provides about 5g protein in each pouch.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Love this snacks. The taste is good, it’s healthy made of only cheese , and it’s low carb as well. Also like the individual snack packaging, that is convenient and good for oration control.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

It’s a bit salty for me but as a snack, it’s not bad. Will consider to purchase again once I finish the whole box

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Just white cheddar cheese. Maybe it’s just my unrefined palate, but I don’t really notice the difference between the different flavors. But they all taste good so it’s not really a big deal.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This is super additive! I love the taste and the fact that it comes in small size.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

These are actually sooo good. Really crunchy and cheesy. I'll definitely purchase again!!

Posted on May 14, 2022

This product is excellent. Very good taste, good ingredients, low carb. The size is very good to take it in a purse.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I like these bite size ones compared to the bars as they are actually quite hard to bite. Very addictive, good quality snacks.