Page 1 - Reviews - Jiva Organics, Organic Urad Split, 2 lb (908 g) - iHerb
PH

Guesswho
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It’s the first time for me to try urad chilka at home. I cooked it as I would a regular grain (presoak overnight and then boil till desired tenderness). The taste and texture reminds soy bean (kind of neutral tasting and no starchiness). It is also very high in proteins, so it feels very satisfying. The quality of this company products has been fine with me all the time and I like that it’s organic. The image of the product shows some green huls on the beans. I received it without any huls, completely clean and whiteish.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I'm a vegetarian and I love these beans, they have a delicious flavor and can be used in so many dishes. Make sure to soak them before cooking!

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

Excellent quality and packaging. It is excellent for Indian dal recipes. I just made urad dal and it was amazing. Delicious and very nutritious. I will definitely buy again.

8348e488-4630-41c4-b066-48217fc69768
64840174-be6f-4cee-9eb4-cdb62e9168c0
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

A high protein content. Rich in Vitamin B. Very easy and quick to make.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Delicious and nutritious. Great in soups. Thanks for making it available!

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

These are delicious, they cook quickly without turning to mush so they are perfect for putting in a salad. I can't wait to use them in other ways too. Great value and organic.

Posted on May 17, 2021

Hearing about how good urad dal is for you, I have tried but until now not found one I liked. This one has a fresh taste and being organic is all the better for us.

Posted on May 26, 2022

good quality. good value. good

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Good product at a great price.

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

I love having a variety of lentils in the pantry. Great to have these on iHerb!