PH

Posted on May 14, 2022

Top quality beautiful hair band. Is suitable both for adult women as well as young girls. Great value for money!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Rly nice hairband that do its work harmlessly and very good. I also like how neutral this one looks.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The hairband doesn't stay on well despite the anti-slip function and this product makes the hairstyle looks messy. I do not recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Love! Put in in warm water to reshrink

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Stays in place during exercise

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

very comfortable and versatile bandage! made with high quality, on the inside there is a thin strip of silicone - so that it does not slip. The spring is not visible with loose hair

28fcbe2c-1829-4624-9b87-84e95486dafe
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Rubber and hair band are integrated. I use it from the time I take a bath to the time I go to bed. First, put a hair band on your head, then twist the rubber part behind it once and let the hair pass through. I don't use it as if it were tied tightly and bundled. I'm ashamed to say that I don't want to tie my hair too much during my private time because I have traction hair loss, but since it's super long, it gets in the way if I don't bundle it. It's good to put them together with clips, but this time the clips are in the way. This is made of spring rubber so that it can be bundled lightly without being pulled so strongly, and it does not overlap with the hair band. I'm happy. The head is big, but it's the perfect size.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It is very convenient to do sports. In addition to closing the bangs, the white rubber ring is convenient for forming a ponytail. The bangs don't fall out with the body. One year product with two effects at the same time! If it is not tied into a ponytail, the position of the white rubber ring is a little uncomfortable.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A great alternative to tight headbands that put pressure on your temples and head! I wear it as a headband and my hair keeps very well, does not fall off!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

If you are not accustomed to it, you may not be able to master the state of being connected. It's like a band played by soccer players.