PH

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
מצוין!

Great product, even though the package size is pretty small, a little goes a long way with this product, I have been using it for almost two months and didn't even finish half of it. Very moisturizing. The texture is very delicate and light weighted. Has a very delicate pleasant smell to it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I love this! It's a generous size, looks good, with a natural scent. It has a lovely texture, is easy to apply and very soothing. I have bought it before and would definitely buy it again. I think there's something about the colour green that appeals to me too.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I've been using this eye cream ever since I got it! It hydrates the eye area so well and it feels quite refreshing especially if you have tired eyes from too much screen time. This jar also lasts a long time since a little dot goes a long way! Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Great eye cream with green tea scent, I like the texture and the feel on the skin. Really moisturize, good quality. Well absorbed to the skin and does not irritate. Its great for sensitive skin and the package size is really big.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I am. 27. I live in a hot humid climate, and I find this cream perfect. The scent is pleasant, the texture is lightweight yet moisturising, my eyes feel less puffy, the size lasts for about three months in my case. My skin isn't sensitive, so no allergies.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This is about the 4th jar I have purchased so far. It lasts me 9-10 months. It is the best value of any eye cream I have seen. You get one ounce instead of half of an ounce like most eye cream packages! It thoroughly moisturizes the area under the eye. People cannot believe my age and this eye cream has a lot to do with it! It does not work on removing puffiness since there is no caffeine, but most of those products are very drying which is just the opposite of what you want in an eye cream, right? If there is a scent, I don't notice it. I have never broken out using this product. I like to scoop out a portion of the cream and place it into a smaller container for daily use. That way the product in the original jar stays creamier. Benefits - thoroughly moisturizes the under-eye area. It's so potent, just a small swipe works immensely! Texture is creamy and moist. I love the products by Innis Free - when I was in S. Korea a few years ago, I got to visit the Jeju Island store and the fields of green tea plants! It was an amazing experience. This company really cares about the quality of the ingredients they use in their products, so much so, they grown their own!

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

This is my second tub. Bought this at a massive discount during a sale here. This cream has a pleasant and slightly astringent smell (it contains extracts from crushed green tea seeds). It spreads well and is absorbed quickly into the skin, keeping my under eye skin well-moisturized and keeps fine lines at bay. This product is probably more suited to younger skin and those with deeper wrinkles should probably get a more potent eye cream with retinol and strong anti-aging ingredients.

54c14755-6db6-452b-a600-fe2126ea6fe4

I normally use the Orchid variant, but upon trying this green tea seed I also love this eye cream. I feel like it brightens my under eye and it's very moisturizing also. Plus, this variant is cheaper than the orchid one. But both are great eye cream, it's from Innisfree after all.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have been using this eye cream for years. I like its texture and smell .

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

My favourite skin care product, Soft and gentle. Very pleasant smell