Page 1 - Reviews - Havasu Nutrition, Premium Multivitamin Gummies, Natural Fruit Flavors, 60 Gummies - iHerb
PH

Posted on Nov 24, 2020

Growing up, I always had the Flintstones Chewable Multivitamins...and I thought they were good...UNTIL I tried Havasu's Multivitamin Gummies. OH MY - they are delicious! Compared to the Flintstone Chewable, they have more vitamins and minerals in each serving, which makes the product even better! I take these religiously every day and have recommended them to all of my friends and family. (The company even has a multivitamin gummy for kids on their Amazon storefront). YOU HAVE A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!

Posted on Nov 13, 2020

This is the first time trying multivitamin gummies and these are great. I was really surprised with the flavor and how easy they are to chew. I had to refrain from eating more than the recommended dose, I just got these a few days ago, I will enjoy taking them daily.

Posted on Dec 1, 2020

I love these things! I take two each morning and they taste like fruit snacks! Lot better than swallowing a large one a day. Will be buying again soon!

b823a2be-7b0b-4680-86b4-636391cdb0e5
Posted on Nov 18, 2020

I LOVE the taste of these multivitamins, as they are made from natural flavors. It's like a snack that's clean nutrition. It's important to supplement your diet these days and this is a fantastic choice!

8728dedb-508b-4d4c-b078-059ed4df09e0
Posted on Dec 8, 2020

I have had trouble in the past taking multivitamin pills. This gummy multivitamin is a perfect replacement for pill multivitamins. Instead of dreading taking my multivitamins I now look forward to it everyday.

Posted on Dec 3, 2020

These are some of the best tasting gummies I've ever had. I like that it has Folic Acid which several other multivitamins don't have.

Posted on Dec 1, 2020

Love these! They are extremely helpful since I’m always on the go for work, making it possible for me to still maintain balance in my health and diet. And super super tasty!

Posted on Nov 23, 2020

love that they are gelatin free and do not contain any artificial flavors; these gummies are a convenient & tasty way to get all of my essential nutrients

Posted on Nov 23, 2020

I really enjoy these multivitamins, even my kids enjoy them. I take them every morning and its made taking a daily vitamin from being a downer, to something I actually look forward to!

Posted on Nov 20, 2020

The flavor of these actually boost my excitement to wake up and start my day with a boosted immune system in these troubling times. Easy to chew.