Page 1 - Reviews - Happy Family Organics, Organic Snackers, Creamy Spinach & Carrot, 1.5 oz (42.5 g) - iHerb
PH
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Really great quality. Taste so good. It's perfect size for my toddler. She likes to put one of them on her finger and play, too.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My kids like them. It’s not different from what you find at the grocery stores but in less salty version. I like happy family organics for healthy ingredients so I may buy more next time. Do not expect the portion to be alot because of the package though. Crispy.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
2036

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My daughter love it, i think the quality is great, healthy ingredient, taste is good for baby, my daughter doesnt snack too much, so the package size i feel like its a lil too much, suitable age about 10mths.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

First time trying and daughter loves em. I love it too. Love the flavour and really value for money. The puff is a lot and the tub is quite big.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My LO loved the flavor Good price. Fun size and shape. Down side that they do go a bit dry after a week. So if not consumed fast it's a bit of a waste. So I chipped in too. Lol Will be getting then again. Age appropriate

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Tastes more of spinach than carrot but my little guy loves these and the fun shapes also keep him entertained for a couple of minutes longer - bonus time for me to get things done!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

My daughter loved it, I gave her less than half a cup with some fruit (orange, kiwi, ...) between breakfast and lunch. She is 10 months old.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022