PH

4.7
Based on 1,904 Ratings
1,563
Posted on May 7, 2022

First time customer to iHerb. I actually have a slight Iron deficiency and needed an iron supplement. After doing a little bit of online research for a site where I could purchase this, I came across iHerb. I ordered the RAW Iron. Raw, meaning no synthetic binders, fillers, or artificial additives. As far as ingredients, it also has the benefit of Vitamin C, B12 and Folate to help promote the Iron absorption. Also no added constipation. Took one capsule in the morning as I just received my delivery. So far I’m very happy with my purchase. Pricing was reasonably inexpensive, and the quality (as far as I can tell) outweighs the price tag. All the bottles came in the manufactures packaging. Can’t wait for my second order!

40b7711d-4fab-4578-86fc-891e2a56e38f

My mom is undergoing chemotherapy for her ovarian cancer 3rd stadium. before consuming this supplement, she always had blood transfusion due her low hemoglobine. She started consuming this after her 2nd chemo everyday after meal. And guess what? She can maintain her hemoglobine level above 10! There's no side effect either which makes it very convenient to eat. Highly recommended!

6f3024bb-f0c8-450a-a001-a6bc02732eb5
dd0347ff-e25f-416e-841b-3fb0f0f17784
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

quality very nice ingredient good, sorry size is small and this is little bit expensive but quality is good,minerals package is good benefit composition it's good for iron deficiency it is a supplement and it is taste less.frequency I dont know and symptoms I'm ok Allhamdolillah. take care if ur self. plz like

01e6aa50-8408-44f8-8abb-06d7a621fd0b
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

These vitamins really help with my low blood count. My blood cout use to be a 6 and now it is 11. I love that this brand does not cause me to feel constipated. If you have low iron and have a vegan or plant based diet, these capsules will be great for you. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

i purshed it after reading most reiews a little but expensive im about to finish my first month so far so good not that constipation compared to other iron supplements ..i take it before going to sleep and i had no bad symptoms at all the taste is fine not bad at all need to complete 3 months to check my iron levels hope it helps

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Anytime I'm feeling low energy and start to bruise this is my go to supplement for iron deficiency. It has amazing ingredients and is easy to digest, not like some other iron supplements. I always feel better after taking this for a month and know that I can relay on it when I need it. And of course this company always has quality ingredients and stellar packaging.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I've been taking this version of iron ever since I was diagnosed as anemic a few years ago and I have not been anemic since. It digests easily and I have never had any stomach issues after using it. I will continue to use it even though I'm in menopause and don't have the monthly issue that caused the anemia.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I’ve been using this for years during each of my pregnancies. I have not experienced any constipation from this brand and quality which has made it worth the cost. Even at that it is very affordable. It has helped to maintain good iron levels for safe home births. Symptoms are basically non existent. Results are more energy and less sluggish.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This is one of the best supplements I've tried. Overall I love all products of "Garden of Life" but this one is one of the best. Because it is a great source of iron (I use it during menstruation against deficiency since I get tired faster, I'm vegan too) and it contains extra ingredients and minerals like vitamin B12 and C. Also it contains some digestive enzymes which help digest the meal better (I prefer to take it during dinner). I have read that iron can cause problems with the stomach/bowels but I have IBS and this composition is just perfect. I always have this at home now.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

it's the besr iron ever! this one get everything ingredients which help to assimilate. i like Garden of life Iron because there are probiotics and enzymes! no one else has it in ingredients, very good for stomach i tried another brand - no really good. i bought Garden of life iron again