PH
4.7

4.7
littlepig
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Economical with such a big bag. Should last for more than a year. Adequate expired date on May 2024. Attached is multi grains and white sesame bread.

2ed70c22-1001-4655-b07a-f04c97666eab
Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Very good source of calcium and has a lit of it.i use it in baking goods You can do a special Turkish halva with this Delicious

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Quality great , ingredient is healthy taste is clean i use in all my recipes in every diet the serving great will last long the size convenient well packaged . Please order it it has alot of benefits.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

All very tasty. I really trust these guys for everything. I have a lot of stale seeds sold by the local grocery, and they were probably bad from the beginning, so it is wonderful to have some quality seeds.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I've been using sesame seeds for a while now after I learned they are a great source of calcium. I put a tablespoon into my daily smoothie. Great product.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

never disappointed when I order sesame seeds. I like that I can toast it to the level and darkness that I prefer. good size bag. Quality of product. Use for dishes and on salads a nice addition to meals.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022
3,096
1,832

I love it !! Great quality, size, package, ingredients, smell, composition, serving frequency : as u like, gentle on tummy, use benefits : good in recipe, diet, good taste

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Suggested use These tiny, oval, flat seeds add nutlike flavor to Middle Eastern and Asian cooking (including traditional tahini, hummus and halvah recipes), and are often folded into bread or cookie batter and sprinkled over cakes and breads.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Happy with these sesame seeds, bought them for seed cycling but they also make a good topping for certain recipes! I chose this brand because their allergy statement indicates that this should be safe if you have a tree nut allergy. IYKYK!