PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Great taste and quality ingredients are used in this large size packaging that will benefit your health due to its organic composition. Use it for all your rice recipes. It is a lot cheaper than buying it at the supermarket in glass serving and so perfect frequency for your diet. fast shipping too.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Great tasting, high quality ingredient turmeric powder from the excellent Frontier Co-Op brand. I try to add a teaspoon of this to my diet everyday for the health benefits, and I appreciate the fact that I can get a non-irradiated, non-GMO product at such a good price.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is a very flavorful turmeric powder. I use it to make my own turmeric supplement pills and in cooking. It has a strong scent and a wonderful flavor. It comes well packaged, so unless it is punctured somehow, you don't have to worry about it causing a mess. The quality is top notch, and it is a great value.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Good quality and simple ingredient. It taste like turmeric since it is turmeric nothing unusual. The color on the other hand is a bit darker than the turmeric I bought from the store, which is interesting. I've used it a few times, mostly for making golden milk. The package is resealable which is nice.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I use this powdered turmeric in many of my cooking. Adding it to dishes adds more flavor and is also good for the health. Will continue to use and order again.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I was very pleased with the Frontier Co-Op Turmeric Root that I purchased. It smells very fresh. IHerb is hard to beat for shipping. I ordered it and received it the next day! Your shipping department is truly amazing!!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

With a clear colour and good taste, this organic turmeric is perfect for lattes and curries. This brand delivers high quality spices which are value for money in nice big packets which last in the pantry.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Great quality Turmeric Root, great for cooking and smoothies. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I use this every day in a delicious tea; and I feel it is a safe product as it comes from Frontier organic, plus the price is very reasonable. Thank you