PH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Great value!

The bag is really big as you don't need a lot of leaves to make a cup! Making tea from loose is so easy really, you don't even need a teaball, just a strainer. The taste is relatively mild, but I combine this with mint and chamomile for a great alternative to a certain brand of "sleepytime" tea. It's so much more economical to make your own and skip a wasteful teabag. I plan to make up little mason jars and give to friends and family for Christmas ;) Frontier has so many teas out there to try and the quality of the ones I've tried has been excellent! A word of caution, valerian shouldn't be used with certain medications so if you make it for yourself, or give it as a gift, state that there there may be contraindications and they need to do their research.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Not known to many but this herb, Valerian, is use to those who are experiencing stress, insomnia, physical ang mental fatigues. It has a very good quality which I mean fresh from the local farms and its taste is really good and caffeine-free tea. In medical herbalism, this kind of herb is categorized under "Nervines", which simply means relaxant. So, that's the effect that you will experience when you take this herb. Always consult to your Naturopath or Herbalist for guidance.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Great product, natural ingredients, great quality. Pure roots, no impurities. I use it at night, along with other de-caffeinated teas. Perfectly relaxes, soothes and lulls. The smell and taste are specific. The package size is big and lasts a long time. I ordered other products from this company and I love them all.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

The ingredients it is real loose tea caffeine free good quality product…. smell not good taste if it little acceptable but if it’s heavy taste not good…. The packaging and size is big …… It is benefit make you sleep ….. You can use it before bed time It has a huge serving amount

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This valerian root is just that - no fillers, additives, etc. It’s fresh, clean and quite effective. The bag states it’s non-irradiated. I’ve tried over a dozen different brands of valerian root, and Frontier is the best!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

'Love this for tea. I've been using a rounded tablespoon to make a cup of tea before bed nightly. Though some complain about the smell/flavor, I dig it and find it to be a soothing and delightful evening ritual.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I place this in a bowl as potpourri for my cats. They love smelling it and it helps relax and calm them. Excellent for easing anxiety in cats. Keeps them happy and makes them feel safe and calm at home.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

I ordered Frontier Natural Products,Cut & Sifted Valerian Root, 16 oz (453 g) for a better sleep and to help me with anxiety and potential panic attacks. I am using a coffee grinder to make it powder and I take 1/8 tsp 3 times a day with water. In the evening I take 1/4 tsp together with 5 mg melatonin for sleeping. I can sleep 8 hours with no interruption and wake up fresh in the morning. No panic attacks so far and I feel less anxious than usually.

Posted on May 13, 2021

High quality herb, perfect to make relax evening tea - just add some to your tea, chamomile, etc. Valerian root helps to relax, promote tranquility and improve sleep. Strong herbal smell - so I mix approximately 30/70 with chamomile, or regular tea (using iHerb Tea Infuser)

6cd5f177-a559-498e-abd2-63be5e6f62bf