PH

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Great ingredients, 600mg of Pine Bark. Good for antioxidants, aging and healthy skin. I take it 1 capsule a day with ALA and Vitamin C my face look bright and reduced dark spots. Good price and quality. I like the package it loook luxury with black box. Not hard to swallowing it. I take this supplement instead pycnogenol 100mg and this product make good and fast results. You should try it! Suggest!! 👍👍

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I’m using this as a phylogenol supplement and I don’t know if it has an effect yet- I think it’s doing well for my skin but we will see. I noticed my period is less clotted and I feel a difference with my adhd symptoms. It is a high dose though so I’m not sure how long I will take at this strength for.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Good dose of pine bark. I taking it instead pycnogenol 100 mg and it works. I taking it with ALA it reduced my dark spots, my face getting brighter and good for antioxidants anti aging Great quality , luxury package. This Supplement suitable for aging skin very much. Pine bark is good ingredient. Good price. 👍

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I was astounded at how well this product works for my urinary tract challenges and problems The quality o this iHerb product is excellent and the pine bark quality is far above average. This has stopped the nocturnal and frequent trips to the bathroom and the discomfort that I previously experienced.The quality of the and the high percentage of quality ingredients is reliable and top notch.The dosage of 200 is perfect and solves the urinary problem. I would recommend taking this with L-arginine as they work together The size of the pill is easier to swallow in capsule form and all instructions and information are clearly demarcated. This is truly a superior product and it works.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I use the pine bark extract for the redness on my face , time using this product . works just as good as other product names and is at a great price. the capsules do have a smell to them but you dont taste . great amount of product in each capsule , which is easy to swallow. Price is very good and will buy again.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This item have pine bark extract , 50 mcg selenium and bio- perine for a better absorption. The capsules is small and easy to swallow. Good quality. Haven't any special taste and I haven't any stomach problem taken this complex.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

It's great!!. I taking it with Pycnogenol and ALA my face is brighter and reduce dark spots. Superior ingredient with pine bark 600mg. 👍👍 I will keep taking it. Suggest. ❣️

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

So far I can feel more energy, need to take for at least a month to see more results, I have my husband taking as well !

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is good quality. The taste and size are ok for me. The Composition is awesome