PH

Posted on May 30, 2022

Very good scent long lasting and pleasant smell. can use the bottle for over a month so its well worth the price tag and quality is exceptional. would order again with out hesitation probably not change brands. I work in hot middle eastern weather and this manages to last through all of that

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

A bit on the dryer side when applying, perhaps; a bit white-staining; a bit smoke-jerky on the nose, unlike the distiller's blend shampoo/conditioner, which I did not expect...but overall, I'm not mad about it. Will definitely use up - but might buy another brand's deodorant, next time.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Using it on a daily basis. The scent is really masculine but not to an invasive level. It's quite subtle and can be worn anywhere. Really helped me feel fresh during Japanese summers. Totally recommended especially if you struggle with sweating.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I live on the gulf coast, and I know hot and humid. I used this for the first time yesterday and ended up at an outdoor party for a few hours. My back was sweaty. My arms and legs were sweaty. And, my armpits were sweaty, but just barely. If it can do that on a 95-degree day with 75% humidity, I'm sure it's going to be fantastic for my normal, day-to-day office job. I do wish the scent was a little stronger, but it did what it was supposed to do.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I bought this for my husband i let you know my thoughts

54a3888e-3e82-4507-b51d-42f82d202edf
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

my brother likes the smell, smells refreshing and keeps his underarm sweat under control.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

one of the best anti perspirants I ever tried. Literally no sweat. :) very effective even on hot days.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Super ! I am very satisfied with this product, very fast delivery, Thanks !!!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

great product, smells good and keeps me dry and fresh all day long

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

fantastic smell but not does armpit dry