PH

Posted on May 4, 2022

First time trying this tea . Very light, earthy and uplifting. Good quality and i felt a sense of alertness and calm after drinking it .The ingredients ate a high quality and the packaging is luxurious and high quality. The taste us earthy, rich and strong for me . I use it on a morning as my first cup of the day instead of caffeine.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Product combines few things I like Ashwagandha extract in tea. Any tea helps me to relax, and when combined with Ashwagandha it relax me even more. Ashwagandha aroma is felt when drink, but it does not compromise quality. Down side is price - a bit too expensive for 18 tea bags, so for people who save would better recommend Ashwagandha in tablets or in essential oil.

This is my first time to try ashwaganda tea and Im feeling satisfied because I have experienced the benefits such as reducing my stress level and keeping me relax. I have noticed that because it is a good snooze enhancer, after drinking a cup of it, I really wanted to hit on the bed. This is the initial reaction that I have noticed so far but I made a research that it gives a lot of benefits other than those I have mentioned. I love herbal teas, and this is one of my favorites now. For the taste, it’s kinda mild, nutty and woodsy taste.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This tea has a light taste and has good quality ingredients. The package is a reasonable size. I hope to benefit from taking ashwagandha in this form, and I’m glad the taste is good! That may help when it comes to sticking with it in the long term. This is a caffeine free herbal tea.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I like the clean, delicate, earthy flavor of this tea. It's a nice way to relax at the end of the day. The only thing I'd change is to have bigger tea bags as I end up having to use two bags per cup to get a flavorful brew (to my liking at least).

Posted on May 28, 2022

I've never tasted this tea before. I like it! Its very gentle and not too earthy. Feels clean and energizing. Need to leave the tea bag a tiny bit longer...

Posted on May 1, 2022

very soothing and is fantastic when added to mint tea. so many health benefits but still delicious enough to actually enjoy. plus the quotes are very cute !

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love that it's organic and has just one ingredient but the taste leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe that's just the taste of aswagandha. Overall it tasted fresh and was of decent quality but it definitely needs a sweetener to make it more palatable.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Was looking for ashwagandha tea, and this is perfect, organic and nice light flavor.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

good product quality, great size, package safe, very good ingredients and give me really big benefits and effects