PH

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Excellent for bones and hair

This is one of the better supplements for bones and hair. I take this Biosil in conjunction with biotin and I find it helps with my hair loss. I had back surgery not so long ago and the doctor couldn’t believe how strong my bones were and I’m nearly 60 years old. I can only samosas because I’ve been taking Biosil for a few years now

My bf is starting to feel relief in his shoulder finally! For 2 years he couldn't do much sport because of the shoulder trauma. Now after taking this collagenizer for a month he says his pain is muuuch less and he's even started doing sport! Very high quality, he'll continue to use it until all symptoms disappear. Oh, and maybe it's important to say -- he didn't ONLY take this product, he took it with others: Total Veggie Joint, Hyaluronic Acid, MSM.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I have been using BioSil bone collagenizer for 10 months. Previously, I had to be on Fosamax ( ugh) for two years. I determined I would never take that again. Thanks to the BioSil, I have maintained and actually improved the status and quality of my bones. I will continue to use this product with great confidence!!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This product along with Jarrow Bone-Up actually increased the bone density in my hip. Great quality product. And as usual, iHerb delivered quickly and with packaging in tact.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I'm 81 and don't always eat right. I rely on this to keep my bones healthy and strong. I get excellent results as attested to by a good bone density test at the doctor.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I do feel my joints are a lot smoother and stronger with this product. However, it's too expensive, and I can't afford it anymore, but do test it out for yourself!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I have taken 1 box and moving to a 2nd box. Feeling not bad. But to early to tell the effectiveness till I go for my bone density test.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I was previously using Biosil, not the bone collagenizer version, but I found this particular biosil to be absolutely fabulous and better. I’d been taking it for about four months prior to undergoing back surgery - My surgeon was extremely impressed with the strength and hardness of my bones. I think this has to do with using this product. I recommend it to everyone

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Amazing product. In combination with Collagen great for your skin and nails

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I have been taken this product for a few years. Bone density shown healthy. Will continue to take. A reliable product !!!