Page 1 - Reviews - Alba Botanica, Even & Bright Renewing Cream with Swiss Alpine Complex, 2 oz (57 g) - iHerb
PH
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Very fat texture, for the winter time ! Is perfect ! For very dry skin ! But be careful if you are the owner of fatty one ! It would be too much fatty for you !

Posted on May 9, 2022

using it every evening before bad for a while with the cleansing gel, and the skin feels and looks really good. smells nice with great quality. loved it

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Alba Botanicals make the best products. Been using them for decades. This cream helps to brighten those icky spots we get from aging and sun damage. Love it!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I understand there are people who want/need fragrance free products--I am not one of them. I want my skincare routine to be a pleasant experience, so I love natural scents from essential oils. All too often "fragrance free" products just smell like the plastic of the container they are in, as is the case here. Aside from the smell, the texture is just a little too light for my taste. I want my night cream to be richer.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

It’s really good to face!!!!! Amazing!!!! recommended!!! It’s helps the face and really good. I have a tip for you: if you don’t know if it’s good for your face, put the cream on your hand for 5 minutes. If it’s good so use it on your face, and if you have allergy so don’t use it on your face!!!!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I used this about 2 years ago and can only rave about the OLD formulation. I have oily skin yet it seemed to balance my skin’s need for moisture needs. It corrected my dark spots, even calmed my outbreaks, and I woke up with refreshed skin. The new formula irritates and does not do what it used to do. Even the scent is different. Sorry Alba, not sure what you changed or why, but I give it a thumbs down now. I thought it was just new packaging, but no..

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Used this for a few years, quite enjoy the scent and the texture. The old packaging was nicer. Not sure why they changed it.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The texture is good, not too thick not too thin. The scent is not that pleasant.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Not bad but didn’t like it too much because of the dense texture.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Lovely fruity sense , light but moisture texture !