Liquid Hyaluronic Acid Is A Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 72 years old . I have had joint problems most of my life . After 5 days on this product , the popping & cracking in my joints has almost disappeared . Improvement continues . I will use Liquid Hydraluronic Acid for the rest of my life ' By the way , I walk 10 miles a day . Joint problems were a problem , but no longer .

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I felt my joints better even after 1 week by using it.

Joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My joint pain is more an RSA complaint due to computer overuse etc. I feel this product taken each morning (easy to drink from the fridge) helps sore joints and I like the taste.

Now Foods - Hyaluronic Acid, berry flavor is extremley good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic really, test excellent.. I am very surprised with the results because before i completed the half bottle of this product i could see the deference in my joints pain! IT WAS GONE, THE PAIN WAS GONE!! i could sleep through out the night with out walking up in pain like before! I am so so happy with this product! Thank you Now Foods!

Relieves the misery of hearing my husband complain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this for myself and it seemed to relieve knee pain after just a week. I got some for my husband because he was complaining of his knees hurting and he could no longer ride his bicycle and was miserable. He rides 40 miles a day to work and back for the last 30 years. He pooh-poohed it, but took it anyway because I insisted. After a week, he was back on his bike. We take it with the Now Glucosamine and Chondroitin with MSN. He still seems to think that his joints spontaneously regenerated like a jellyfish (eyeroll), but we both take it daily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for my joints and it also has a good effect on my skin. I see my face is more plumper and less visibly fine lines around my eyes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty piece. I drink every morning during food. I hope well will strengthen my joints.

I believe this has done me good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do take a lot of supplements of vitamins and minerals, but after taking this one combined with using Hyaluronic serum, I feel my skin has gotten much better, less dry, wrinkles less visible, (I'm 51) - and best of all, my hip and back seems to bee much better - I'm much more flexible in my yoga moves and since I have a titan-left-hip and don't want to operate the right one too, I'm very glad to feel that the right has gotten less stiff. If it is this product, I do not know, bur it became better after taking this 14 days or so. I reccomend it! and it tastes good, too.

Wouldn't be Without It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I heard about liquid hyaluronic acid when talking w/ someone from the midwest. Their orthopedic surgeon recommended it. I thought I'll give anything a try. I had been told to get knee replacement. Thought this might tide me over till I got better for that replacement. My knee no longer hurts/pain. I take a T in morning and a T at night . This took about 6 weeks to kick in. Bought from a nearby store for a while. Then surfed the web and found this website. They are cheapest and very efficient in getting it to you. I'm theres

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be quite effective and certainly I'm going to buy it again!!!! thank you I-herb!!!

1 2 3