Good for allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just started this yesterday, and woke up to much less sinus pressure, swelling, mucus and I felt like I had a lot more energy than usual. I am taking with the following: quercitin, systemic enzymes, host defense mycommunity and soon nettles. The quercitin is definitely a keeper, but when I added the guduchi I could see a huge difference. I am hoping adding the nettles will make an even bigger difference. Iherb rocks : )

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best Stuff Ever! I suffer greatly from allergies and was on 3 different meds from my doctor. I tried this and now this is all I take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

I live in a high pollen and allergy area and have not found anything until this. I have had sinus and dark circles from a mold allergy. Now my under eye circles are gone and my allergies have greatly subsided. I highly recommend this product!

Allergy relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a difference in allergies and sinus pressure when I use the Guduchi consistantly. I haven't had a sinus infection since I started taking them twice a day.

My son is off 4 meds now!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

My six year old was diagnosed with allergies & asthma. For 4 years he would take various medications, but would still wake up sneezing, eyes watering, and have an asthma attack every six months like clockwork. I started him on Boswellia, added Guduchi, and now even if he wakes up sneezy, its gone within 10 minutes of taking this mix (1/8th teaspoon, ground up, followed by juice). I'm experimenting with the proper dose, but so far, he's doing great.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2007 | Verified Purchase

Work with Shilajit for best result.

Allergy Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

Combo of butterbur, nettle, quercertin, and guduchi makes a HUGE difference for me during allergy season.

Not as powerful as I hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Said to modulate an overactive immune system, this product hasn't made a noticable difference in my allergies. Maybe a higher dose is necessary?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hasn't helped. My sinuses are still plugged, nose dripping and ears plug up and pop. Don't know what to do about these allergies so many are suffering with. Each year it lasts longer and longer. Tried so many things and nothing helps. This sinus problem seems to be all over this country as my friends all over the USA have this problem. Wish AMA would do research to find the causes.

Substitutes do not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the product shown here but received another brans & it was NOT capsule form...I know & like the Himalaya CAPSULES not the pill size tab. The real capsule product gets the 5 stars.........

1 2