Cat-Man Doo Life Essentials Freeze Dried Salmon Treats

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a nutritional and natural treat for cats. No additives or preservatives. Low in fat and calories. It can br crumbled over food or just given as a daily treat. 100% freeze dried wild Alaskan salmon. Freeze dried to perfection to optimize flavor. Cats love it! If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours.

Taste really like real salmon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When it soak in water for a minute, it really looks & smell like real salmon. My dogs love it ver much.

My Cat Refused to Eat it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I offered these treats to my cats following all the suggestions on the package -- crumbled, moistened, straight from the bag, but she consistently refused to have anything to do with it. Eventually, I gave the bag to someone else but do not know if the other cat liked it.

cats won't touch 'em

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells really, REALLY strongly of fish and cats won't go near it. Honestly this stuff plain stinks- does not smell like fresh salmon AT ALL, which should not really have a smell- this stuff is nasty- complete waste.

super nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 7month old poodle likes this very much. I have used it for his pee tray training and has successfully taught him using the pee tray without fail. I have picked one and tried it myself, it taste good and it is not too salty.

CAT MAN DOO CAT TREATS ARE GREAT !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

THESE ARE A GREAT HIT IN OUR HOME FOR OUR CATS. WE HAVE ABOUT 12 MORE OR LESS. SOME WERE FOUND AND WE ADOPTED SOME FROM OTHER OWNERS WHO COULD'NT CARE FOR THEIRS. ALL BUT ONE LOVES THESE TREATS. THANK YOU IHERB, YOUR PRICES ARE THE BEST FOR A VERY GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT. THAT ALSO INCLUDES YOUR WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE,,,SINCERELY C. ETO

Pretty good

Posted by foobar22 on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

cat likes them

My dog loves it sooooo much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves it sooooo much! And I've tasted it once also, it tastes really natural.

My dog loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying this product for her.

My cat loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Bought when it have discount, my cat loves it and will buy again!