PH

Posted on Jun 27, 2022
In Love!!

I honestly don't remember the last time I loved a foaming light exfoliating face cleanser like this before. It softens, moisturizes, removes makeup, dead skin and more!! It has vitamins, minerals, & Amino Acids. The really soft rice powder particles gently exfoliates your skin without dryness. It is good for someone who is looking to cleanse without drying, to hydrate their skin and in some way lighten pigmentation. It so mild and good for all skin types . This will even work on sensitive skin. Theres no smell to it. I use this twice a week . You really don't need a lot so it lasts a while. This is also cruelty free! Please like if you find my review helpful.

30fc4faa-4f1f-4f52-b104-15b5bceb078e
b501110d-cf59-48b7-ba0d-e9e4b5907ca9
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

it's a lovely cleanser with some physical exfoliation action. I use it on a wet face after lathering in my hands to make sure it doesn't scrub the face too harshly. the smell and the texture is beautiful and it washes off well. make sure not to use too much. maybe two peas are enough for my face and neck. I have to say after using it for a few months that it's very high quality. it lasts forever and gives a very pleasurable experience of cleansing.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Decent size for the price. Foamy. Contains tiny rice powder granules so it feels like a very soft scrub. Gentle and good for sensitive skin. However, I have a very oily T-zone. I often feel like it doesn't clean my nose well enough. My skin doesn't feel as smooth or squeaky-clean as I'd like. Good dupe for the Tatcha one though.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

My most favorite gentle face cleaner. Makes my skin feel clean and smooth I even use it just gently over my eyelids to get my mascara out, it’s not dry out my skin either.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It’s a soft gentle cleanser, make my skin soft after face wash , no more dryness after wash , better than (Tasha face wash), price is affordable , and I do recommend to my friends and families

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I was using another similar cleanser but was looking for a less expensive alternative. This fit the bill and will be my new go-to cleanser. Has a good exfoliating action and is also non-drying.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is a good replacement for the tatcha brand face wash. Feels gentle with a slight exfoliation. If you’re looking for an exfoliating product I would suggest something stonger but this works really well as a general cleanser especially for dry and/or sensitive skin

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is a dupe for Tatcha rice cleanser and it's very gentle, with a subtle aroma. I wish it was completely scent free, but no problems wit h it so far!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is by far, my favourite cleanser. Despite being scrubby it's very gentle such that you can use it every day without irritation, and I do! I've gone through about three tubes of this and have a couple more on standby.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

this is definitely becoming my go to cleanser. it very mildly exfoliates which is what i look for since exfoliants are harsh on my skin. also a little goes a very long way and it’s worth the price