- Date First Available: February 5 2011
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: WOM-66201
- UPC Code: 012277662010
- Package Quantity: 10 Count
4.1 x 6.4 x 15 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Homeopathic Formula
- May Be Used to Help Reduce Recurring Yeast Symptoms
- Helps Relieve Burning, Itching and Irritation
- Applicator Included
- Homeopathic Relief
- Naturally Works with the Body's Immune System
- Homeopathically Promotes Balance
- Paraben Free
- Contents: 10 Suppositories - 1 Applicator
Homeopathically treats & helps prevent symptoms of vaginal yeast infections.
Uses: For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infection, including:
Remove one suppository from the foil wrap and place in the applicator. Insert suppository into the vagina with the applicator. Remove applicator and cleanse thoroughly with soap and water. use one suppository daily for seven days.
For broad spectrum symptoms relief use in combination with Yeast•Gard Advanced Homeopathic Gel Treatment.
To help prevent future occurrences, try Yeast•Gard Advanced Capsules.
|Borax 3X* HPUS** (Sodium Borate) |
Collinsonia Canadensis 3X* HPUS** (Stone Root)
Berberis Vulgaris 6X* HPUS** (Barberry)
Hamamelis Virginiana 6X* HPUS** (Witch Hazel)
|Temporary relief from symptoms of vaginal yeast infections|
|Inactive ingredients: Bacillus coagulans (Lactospore), polyethylene glycols|
*X is a homeopathic dilution.
**The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Carefully read all labeling before use.
This product contains a tamper evident foil blister and sealed applicator. If the foil is broken or the seal on the applicator is torn, do not use and return entire contents to place of purchase. See expiration date on bottom.
For vaginal use only. Use only as directed.
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- You have frequent and painful urination
When using this product
- If you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Suppositories are not a contraceptive and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
- Do not use if foil seal on suppositories is torn, open or incompletely sealed / purchase if carton is open.
- Store at room temperature.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.