WaterWipes, Baby Wipes, Fruit Extract, 60 Wipes
- Date First Available: July 9 2021
Shipping Weight:0.59 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: WRW-04136
- UPC Code: 666522041367
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
21.1 x 9.1 x 4.6 cm , 0.5 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- The World's Purest Baby Wipes
- 99.9% Water & A Drop of Fruit Extract
- Accepted National Eczema Association
- 6.4 x 7.3 in. (16.2 x 18.5 cm)
When our daughter was born, she developed bad diaper rash on her sensitive skin. I wanted to find out why. When I looked at the wipes we were using, I was shocked to learn how many chemicals we were putting on her delicate skin. There had to be a better option, so I set about creating a safe and pure alternative. Years later, after a lot of testing and scientific research, the perfect baby wipes, WaterWipes were born. Pure, gentle and safe for the most delicate skin, yet as convenient as a regular baby wipe. Every day around the world, new parents are discovering the benefits of our gentle and safe WaterWipes for their baby's skin, I hope you like them too.
Guidelines for use:
- WaterWipes are a fresh, pure product. We recommend you store your wipes upside down until opening and open one pack at a time. Use within 4 weeks of opening and reseal the label after every use.
- Never cut open the individual pack or transfer wipes to another container as the integrity of the product will be compromised and may cause discoloration.
- Because we don't use chemicals to "bind” the liquid to the wipes, the WaterWipes water can sometimes migrate to the bottom of the pack, making the top wipes feel a little dry. Simply turn the pack over and squeeze a few times to redistribute the water.
Water 99.9%, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract 0.1%*
*Contains trace of Benzalkonium Chloride
Please dispose in your household waste and do not flush. To avoid danger of choking or suffocation keep packaging and wipes out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.