Similasan, Computer Eye Relief, Sterile Eye Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
- Date First Available: August 2 2007
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SIM-30047
- UPC Code: 094841300474
- Package Quantity: 0.33 fl oz
10.9 x 4.1 x 3.6 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Natural Active Ingredients
- Original Swiss Formula
- Similasan, Trusted for Over 40 Years in Switzerland
- No Harsh Chemicals
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Feel Good About Feeling Better™
- Use As Often As Needed
- Safe for Use with Contact Lenses†
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- Aching eyes
- Strained eyes (Computer, TV, reading, driving)
†Our drops will not harm contact lenses, however we recommend not wearing contacts while experiencing eye irritation.
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- Don't bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 1-2 drops into eye
- Apply as needed
- Replace cap after use
|Conium maculatum 6X||light sensitivity, aching|
|Natrium muriaticum 6X||burning, redness, eyestrain|
|Ruta graveolens 6X||eyestrain, pressure|
|Senega officinalis 6X||aching, dryness, eyestrain, light sensitivity|
|Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate (as preservative), sodium nitrate.|
- For external use only.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
- To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.