Organyc, Overnight Pads, Super Flow, 10 Pads
- Expiration Date: May 1 2025
- Date First Available: August 12 2021
Shipping Weight:0.43 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NYC-01258
- UPC Code: 8016867012584
- Package Quantity: 10 Count
19.8 x 11.4 x 9.7 cm , 0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Clinically-Proven Protection
- For You and Your Sensitive Skin
- Only Certified Organic Cotton
- Unsurpassed Absorbency
- No Perfumes, Dyes, Colors, Wood Pulp
- Feminine Care
- Dermatologically Tested
- Made with Safe Ingredients - Made Safe
- Certified Organic Cotton Topsheet - Helps resolve and protect against skin irritation
- Comfort Wings - Designed to protect against leaks.
- Certified Organic Cotton Core - Ultrathin design with unsurpassed absorbency
- Biodegradable backsheet made of corn starch
Folded Pads in Biodegradable Individual Wrapping
Complete Line For All Your Absorbency Needs?
|Liners ♦+/♦♦||Light Flow|
|Moderate ♦♦♦||Medium Flow|
|Super ♦♦♦♦♦||Heaviest Flow and Overnight|
The Organyc Difference
- Fast, unsurpassed absorbency
- Only Certified Organic Cotton where the pad touches you
- Only Certified Organic Cotton inside to absorb and breathe
- No dyes, no chemicals, no chlorine, no perfumes, no wood pulp
- Manufactured using sustainable energy
Does not contain
- Wood Pulp
- Dyes or Colors
Gynecologist-Directed Clinical Study at a Global Teaching Hospital
- 99% of women who used Organyc brand pads, experienced a reduction in skin irritation after just one period of use.
- Organyc brand pads reduced or eliminated redness-itching-irritation-swelling-burning-dryness.*
- *Mori M.et al. ¨Evaluation of safety and skin tolerability of organic cotton pads in case of irritative vulvitis¨ Minerva Ginecol 2018; 70(6):729-737
Composition: Certified organic cotton (Next to you and inside the pad) -80%
Biodegradable polymer (Backsheet made from corn starch) -20%
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.