Optimel, Manuka+ Dry Eye Drops, 0.34 oz (10 ml)
Best By: September 2025
- Date First Available: August 2021
- Product Code: OTL-00039
- UPC Code: 9343345000399
- Package Quantity: 9.64 g
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 3.6 x 3 cm , 0.02 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Glycerin 0.2%
- Eye Discomfort
- Eye Lid Irritation
Optimel® Manuka + Dry Eye Drops also contains a proprietary pharmaceutical grade Leptospermum spp. honey (165 mg/g) as an excipient. For use as an adjunct therapy in addition to good eyelid hygiene.
- For the temporary relief of irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- Wash hands.
- Instill 1 drop to the inner corner of the affected eye up to 3 times daily.
- Children under 16 years of age ask a doctor.
|Inactive Ingredients: Honey (leptospermum spp.), sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, water.|
- For external use only.
Do not use:
- If you have a history of hypersensitivity or sensitive to honey or benzoate preservatives without seeking medical advice.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- If packaging is damaged.
Serious conditions should be managed under the supervision of a doctor.
When using this product
- Before first use: check tamper ring is attached to cap base - remove cap and discard ring.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Wait at least 10 minutes before contact lens insertion.
- Initial stinging and redness on drop application is to be expected.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, change in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- Condition worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single patient use only.
Discard after 2 months after opening.
Store below 25°C (77°F).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.