Neutrogena, MoistureShine Lip Soother, SPF 20, Gleam 40, 0.35 oz (10 g)
Frequently purchased together
- With Sunscreen
- Cooling Hydragel
Use: Helps prevent sunburn.
Give your lips instant, soothing relief on contact with this pocket-portable gloss. Our unique hydragel formula contains cucumber, chamomile and glycerin for intense moisturization and a high gloss shine. This formula with SPF 20 sunscreen provides protection against the sun's damaging rays.
For Sunscreen Use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 2%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate, glycerin, c18-36 acid triglyceride, diisocetyl dodecanedioate, flavor, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, menthol, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, propylparaben, laminaria saccharina extract, spirulina maxima extract, bht, saccharin, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, iron oxides, silica, red 7 lake, red 6 lake, carmine, blue 1 lake, red 28 lake, yellow 5 lake, tin oxide, red 30 lake, alumina.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.