Neutrogena, Men, Age Fighter Face Moisturizer with Sunscreen, SPF 15, 1.4 oz (40 g)
- Date First Available: December 8 2015
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-02016
- UPC Code: 070501020166
- Package Quantity: 1.4 oz
5.1 x 3.6 x 12.7 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- See New Information
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Retinol Multi-Vitamins
- Protects and Hydrates
- Helioplex - Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB
Clinically proven to reduce the look of lines, wrinkles & helps prevent sunburn
In 2 weeks - Clinically proven by dermatologists to:
- Reduce the look of wrinkles
- Protect from sun's damaging rays when used with other skin protection measures
- Smooth dry skin
- Helps prevent sunburn
Formulated with Retinol, the purest form of Vitamin A, well known among dermatologists for its ability to help diminish the look of lines and wrinkles.
A boost of Multi-Vitamins and non-greasy moisturizers immediately smooth rough, dry skin.
Broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent sunburn.
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun protection measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Avobenzone (1.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (3%), Oxybenzone (4%)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients - Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Methylparaben, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Tocopherol.|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of reach of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.