Mommy's Bliss, Organic Elderberry Syrup + Immunity Boost, 3 fl oz (90 ml)
- Date First Available: February 7 2020
Shipping Weight:0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BAB-07158
- UPC Code: 679234071584
- Package Quantity: 3 fl oz
13.2 x 5.3 x 6.9 cm , 0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- USDA Organic
- Vitamins, Prebiotics & Organic Echinacea to Boost Immunity
- No-Spill Syringe Included
- Liquid Dietary Supplement
- 18 Servings
- Kids 1-12 Yrs
- Certified Organic by: Quality Assurance International
- Organic Elderberry
- Organic Echinacea
- Organic Jerusalem Artichoke
- Organic Agave
- Vitamin C
- Inulin Natural Prebiotic Soluble Fiber
- 300 IU of Vitamin D Per Serving
- Zinc for Enhanced Immunity
- Vitamin C & D
- Zinc & Echinacea
Our family run company was founded by my mom, who raised three children while working as a nurse & certified midwife. Driven by compassion for other moms, she created Mommy's Bliss to safely and naturally bring families back to wellness. As a new mom myself, I understand how important it is to choose products that I trust to work effectively, safely and make my little ones happy! -Yasmin Kaderali, mom, daughter & CEO
- Shake well. Remove cap and seal. Insert the adaptor plug, smooth side up, by pushing downward and twisting until a tight seal is made.
- Top of plug should be flush with neck and not removable. Fully depress syringe plunger and insert into adaptor.
- Invert bottle and pull syringe to correct volume. Administer slowly toward side of mouth/inner cheek.
|Recommended Serving: (once daily)|
|Under 12 months:||Not Recommended|
|1 year and up:||1 tsp (5 ml)|
Free of the top 8 allergens: Peanut, wheat, eggs, milk, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, soy
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 5 ml|
|Serving Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value||%Daily Value|
|4 years & older*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||†||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||†||<1%|
|Vitamin C (from organic amla fruit extract)||80 mg||200%||133%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||300 IU||75%||75%|
|Zinc (zinc glycinate)||3 mg||37%||20%|
|Organic Elderberry (fruit) Extract (64:1)|
|Organic Echinacea extracts|
(Echinacea angustifolia root & Echinacea purpurea leaf)
|Organic Inulin (from Jerusalem artichoke)||500 mg||†||†|
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
†Daily Value not established.