Jarrow Formulas, Vision Optimizer, 90 Veggie Caps
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: JRW-29003
- UPC Code: 790011290032
- Package Quantity: 90 Count
6.4 x 6.4 x 11.4 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- With Bilberry & R-Lipoic Acid
- Supports Visual Function
- Dietary Supplement
- Veggie Caps
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
Vision Optimizer® supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin isomers are antioxidant carotenoids that accumulate in the central retina (macula) to comprise macular pigment, which plays a critical role in visual performance and protecting the macula by filtering damaging, high-energy blue light emitted from all types of screens (smartphones, tablets, laptop), LED/CFL lightening, and the sun.
- Mirtoselect® is a full spectrum Bilberry Extract rich in antioxidant anthocyanins and Grape Seed Extract is rich in antioxidant proanthocyanidins that support healthy blood flow to the eyes.
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B2 support levels of the body's master antioxidants, glutathione, and cellular antioxidant defenses to protect the eyes' lenses from oxidative stress.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that supports lens architecture.
Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Cellulose, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or being treated for glucose control), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for glucose control), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||200 mg||220%|
|Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate)||12 mg||1,000%|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||10 mg||770%|
|Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide)||16 mg NE†||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||2 mg||120%|
|Selenium (as Methylselenocysteine)||10 mcg||20%|
|Mirtoselect® Swedish Bilberry Fruit Extract|
(Vaccinium myrtillus) (36% [36 mg] Anthocyanosides)
|R-Alpha Lipoic Acid|
(from 62.5 mg Sodium R-alpha Lipoate [Bio-Enhanced® Na-RALA])
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera L.) (95% [95 mg] Polyphenols)||100 mg||††|
|Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) (leaf)||50 mg||††|
|Lutein (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||10 mg||††|
|Zeaxanthin (Tagetes erecta) (Marigold petal extract)||2 mg||††|
†† Daily Value not established.